Do you have an innovative solution to a challenge that would help your peers? Is your organization tackling the latest regulatory mandates and you would like to share your strategy? If you are interested in presenting a LIVE Webinar session, please review the information below, complete the proposal form and a member of the CHIME staff will contact you about your proposal.
Before you complete your submission form, please schedule your webinar via our bookings link.
- -All live Webinar Sessions are one hour in length, including Q&A.
- – Live Webinar sessions are conducted on the Zoom platform. A CHIME team member will
be present during the session to orient the speakers to Zoom, provide introductions, assist
attendees with technical questions and facilitate Q&A if desired.
- – Speakers should be prepared to use PowerPoint during their session, and slides are made available to the attendees after the presentation upon request. All live webinar sessions are recorded and archived on the CHIME website.
- – Sessions are scheduled for Wednesdays or Thursdays at 2 pm (ET). However, CHIME will work with each session
point of contact to determine an agreeable date and time if speakers are not available at that time.
- – Sessions typically attract 20-40 participants.
Proposal Submission Requirements
- -Before you complete your submission form, please schedule your webinar via our bookings link.
- -Proposals must be submitted online using the form under the submit tab on this page. No
email submissions will be accepted.
- – Proposals are limited to three speakers. Foundation partners are encouraged to collaborate with a CHIME member.
Speakers should all hold senior level positions within their organizations.
Sessions that have one or more CHIME CIOs are better received by CHIME members.
- – A presentation title, short description, andlearning objectives must be included with your proposal. You must provide at least three learning objectives.
- – Full speaker details are required at the time of submission..
- – Presentations should be issue-oriented and must NOT promote the proprietary interests of any
individual vendor, product or service.
- – Proposals will be reviewed by CHIME staff to ensure all requirements have been met and the session would add value for the CHIME membership. Upon submission, please allow at least 48 hours for a member of the CHIME team to contact you about your proposal.
- – Once your proposal is received, the session POC will be notified via email confirmation. We prefer to schedule sessions with a minimum of 3-4 weeks in advance in order to set-up the session and to properly promote to CHIME members.
- – Once scheduled, a copy of the presentation must be provided to CHIME at least two days prior to the session.
Note: CHIME will review each proposal and make selections based on the strength of the proposal and speakers, timeliness of the topic and calendar availability. CHIME may also consider the number of proposals submitted by one individual or firm, as well as recent LIVE Webinar sessions conducted when making selections. CHIME strives to ensure variety and balance for our LIVE Webinar offerings.
Tips for Success
RELEVANT INSIGHT ARTICLES
Thought Leadership Made Easy: Planning College LIVE Presentations for Maximum Impact
We reached out to some long-time CHIME members with a unique perspective. These CHIME/CHIME Foundation members have experience in healthcare IT both as CIOs or the equivalent and as Industry partners.
View HereRELEVANT WEBINARS
Holding a LIVE webinar- Your Questions Answered
Presented by CHIME Foundation staff
SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS
- – Joint/team presentations by CHIME CIOs and CHIME Foundation executives are encouraged.
- – Favorable consideration will be given to proposals that feature CHIME CIOs and/or senior level
presenters with appropriate levels of expertise (i.e. director, vice president, president, CIO/CTO, etc.)
and that address current issues of importance to healthcare IT executives.
Your active participation is welcomed and encouraged! Questions or comments? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.